Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Geocaching Podcast - Episode #205: GPSr vs. Smartphones?


Well tonight's episode recording of Geocaching Podcast was interesting I will give you that. We did things a little different than usual and held, well a debate of sorts and with any debate you have to take a side. Regardless how you actually feel about the subject your role is to give the best points you can for your side of the debate. Tonight Darrylw4 took the side of Smartphones and their GPS usage against me who took the side of the tried and true GPSr. XpunkX was the casual passerby who was not sure which he wanted.

We really had a lot of fun with this and each of us had great points of which was better. Darrylw4 would make one of his informative insights and I would counter with a witty, ha-ha-ha and parry with a nugget of truth from my end. Well okay I didn't ha-ha-ha, but there was some times I really wanted to.

The end result was you the listener received a wealth of knowledge about both GPSr units and Smartphones so you can decide for yourself. If you want to see if I left Darrylw4 in the dust or if I am going to be coughing up dust bunnies for the next week. You will just have to listen to episode #205 when it comes out in the next couple of days. Truth is you will be glad you did.

Until next week........ oh WAIT. Almost forgot!!!  Next week is this month's Cacher Coffee so when you come to the Live recording on Wednesday at 9:30pm EST be sure to bring geocaching subjects of which to discuss. We want to hear from you. So don't forget!!! http://www.geocachingpodcast.com

Now, Until next week......

-HHH

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Friend me at Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/HeadHardHat/

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: