Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GeoSnippits To Be On FINDME The Movie Special Edition DVD

I was contacted today by Joe Jestus who happens to be the Director of Marketing & Brand Development for Trost Moving Pictures. These are the very cool people who have created the award winning geocaching based film FIND ME.

Joe asked if I would be interested in having my GeoSnippits Introduction to Geocaching videos on their up coming Special Edition DVD. They are currently featured on the website for FIND ME in their Geocaching 101 section.

Hmmm, let me think about this......... that would be a YES Joe!

I am so geeked. Apparently there is a whole lot of extra goodness coming to the Special Edition DVD and to be a part of such an award winning filming production is just too awesome for words. More details are coming and I will let you know the second I find out. In the mean time they are constantly having new contests and other cool things going on all the time. Be sure to check their website out at:

-------------------------------------------------------
GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: