Geocaching the Mississippi
Extreme Geocaching Kayak AdventureOn this episode we are joined by 1/2 of Expedition Mississippi!
They are Geocaching noobs seeking advice from HeadHardHat and our fans!
They’ll be kayaking the Mississippi for 2 months and are looking for a new hobby. We think we can help!
- Matt and Daniel, 1/2 of Expedition Mississippi, join us with their Geocaching questions!
- Expedition Mississippi Kickstarter Project End Saturday, May 12th!
- Prize Question: In American History Books; Who were the first noted people to explore along the Mississippi River?
- HeadHardHat and fans answer questions and give advice to these Geocaching Noobs!
- Expedition Mississippi has set up their Geocaching.com username ExpeditionMississip
- They need 5 backers at the $35 Geocaching level! Choose their Mississippi Cache!
- Follow their trip with MyCampMate
- Visit the Expedition Mississippi blog.
- HeadHardHat’s Award Winning Blog
- White River Cache suggestion from Nighthawk700 The Wall of Name Form the Past
- Nighthawk700’s Kayaking Cache Bealls Island, in the Potomac River, between MD and VA
- Geocaching World has a board on RVNN’s Pinterest
- Circle us on G+
- Give us a Thumbs up on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- RVNN is now on the Roku AND Boxee!
GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
and watch me on Geocaching World (RVNN.tv)
Twitter me at
Friend me at Facebook
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at