Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays To You And Yours

Greetings all and Happy Holidays to you!


Well the holiday season is wrapping up and we have enjoyed our time with friends and family this year but I have to tell you that I personally can't wait to get back into the geocaching swing of things.

So if you are wondering why my posts have been pretty pithy lately or if I stopped making GeoSnippits it's because of all the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

Fear not because 2010 is going to be a great year for GeoSnippits, Michigan Magazine TV and me personally. We have so many HUGE announcements, contests and geocaching goodness coming your way so stay tuned.

So sit back relax and enjoy the last of grandma's fruitcake and that glass of eggnog. Cuz real soon we are going to be going full bore into the geocaching world and taking you with us.

See ya then!

-HHH

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com/

No comments: