Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HeadHardHat Must Say Big Thank You To PodCacher

It never stops amazing me the vast and wondrous community that geocaching creates. People just down the street or across the ocean and to places one can only dream about, yet we are all connected through the love of a game, sport and obsession known as geocaching.

I was Twittered yesterday by a whole host of fellow tweeple who listen to a special podcast series called PodCacher. Here Sonny, Sandy and 11 month old Sean from San Diego, California give weekly entertaining information about fellow geocachers like you and me. In fact they mentioned yours truly in their last episode Show 213.0: Kayak Caching. Now I do not want you to just go to their site because they were kind enough to mention GeoSnippits and the videos you have come to know and love but because they really do present a show worth listening to and it is my hope you become a fan of their show as much as I am. Where else can you hear commentary from a Kayak or anywhere else geocachers go? I have space on my blackberry saved just for their shows so please give them a try.

Oh and a special shout out to Sonny who I want to meet someday (same for Sandy and Sean) and help pronounce my geocaching alias. That would be Head HARD Hat... say it with me now... ;p Listen to the show and you will know what I mean.

If I had a nickle for every time somebody called me headhardhead......
but I digress.

Oh and be sure to become a member to Podcacher too. Take it from someone who uses a Canon Sure Shot to shoot video. It costs more than time and effort to put out quality entertainment so buy their special podcacher geocoins and become a member to help them out.. hokay?

Tell'm the HeadHardHat sent ya.


Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: