Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving To All
















Wanted to take a few moments and wish all my American readers a Happy Thanksgiving. It is always a bit awkward when talking about holidays because this blog is read all around the world. So for those of you that do not have a reason to celebrate we wish you the best anyway.

For those of us who are eating way too much turkey, potatoes and pumpkin pie. Take a moment to give thanks for our blessings. Especially when times are tough, it is even more important to reflect that of which is important to us.

I want to thank the Big Guy Upstairs who has watched over my family and me. He has always watched my back through the good times and bad. Do not even want to think of a world without him. Thank You Lord!

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

1 comment:

P.J. said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, too!