Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Greatest Form of Flattery...
















I was pleased as punch when my friend geocacher TripCyclone asked if he could post some modifications of my most evil creation HeadHardHat's Evil Ant Hill Geocache. When I create a new geocache for GeoSnippits my intent is to create discussion and for others to take the basic concept and run with it.

The moment I published the GeoSnippits video for Ant Hill Trip was the first to say how cool of a geocache it was and by the way how cool would it be if we did this.... So I am not surprised when he asked to put a post or two on his blog Creative Caches and Containers.

So be sure to click the link below to read all the creative ideas to modify my favorite geocache to fit even better for your style. Enjoy.

Ant Hill Cache



GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
-------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: