Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Monday, September 27, 2010

GeoSnippits Needs Equipment So We Are Asking...









It really does show how tough times are, I mean if you read in the news recently that the recession has been over for a year now. Could have fooled me and a bunch of my unemployed friends. With that being said we at GeoSnippits are in a situation and are asking for your help. To be frank, our equipment is getting old and we really need to start replacing it. Unfortunately we don't have the funds to do so. To help, we have put donation buttons on my blog GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed and the GeoSnippits websites. It is our hopes that all our viewers and fans out there can help us get the equipment we need to keep going.

If you have enjoyed our videos or gained valued information about geocaching through them, please give what you can. It will be greatly appreciated.

Also if you would like to sponsor GeoSnippits we would love to hear from you as well. You can contact me directly at headhardhat@gmail.com.

Much thanks in advance,

HeadHardHat

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: