Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Winner of the Just In Time For The Holidays: GeoSurvivalGear.com Contest Is...

Greetings All,

Over the past week we were celebrating our new web sponsor GeoSurvivalGear.com by having a contest to see if you our wonderful viewers could find me (HeadHardHat) in a photo entitled "Where's HeadHardHat?".

We had tons of responses with the majority of guesses going either to a shot of my brother Scott, the creepy looking guy in the upper left of the photo, my brother David in the bottom left of the photo or a geocacher where you can't see his face but is wearing a white hat. Nice try but I was hiding inside of a car shown below.

You Found HeadHardHat






















Out of the qualifying entries that did find the real me. The winner chosen randomly from the depths of my GeoSnippits hat is........drum roll..................... Preston Laughinghouse (cymbal clash).

Preston will be receiving the very cool King Cobra survival wrist band from GeoSurvivalGear.com and we will be contacting him today.  Congrats Preston.

Much More GeoSurvival.com Gear Contests To Come
Oh and don't fret if you didn't win this time. We literally have a whole box of GeoSurvivalGear.com products we will be giving away soon. In fact our next contest will start right after the first of the year so keep checking in to our blog here, follow me on twitter (@headhardhat) or friend me on Facebook to be the first at our next contest.

Be sure to check out GeoSurvivalGear.com's website and see all their amazing geocaching products.

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: