Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Meeting Bob and Erica From Bob and the Showgram.

It's always amazing when you meet either a radio or TV personality, you never know exactly what they're like in real person. So I am here to say how fun it was meeting Bob and Erica from the radio Q 105 show Bob and the Showgram. They are amazingly fun and just an absolute pleasure to talk with. We also had the pleasure of meeting Bob's daughter Hailie who is about the same age and grade as Amanda. The gang are promoting Bob's really great product Bobby J's Salsa which Bob and his wife invented and are now in the process of mass producing.

Bob invited me to come over to the radio station for one of their Friday free for all shows. I am looking forward to doing just that

Sent from my phone. Please pardon my autocorrect.

No comments: