Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Monday, June 27, 2011

Where Are You Going To Be This Saturday July, 2nd?

If you are a geocacher most likely you will be at GeoWoodstock IX. This year near Warren, PA and just loaded with Geocaching goodness.

If you can't make it to the Mega Event we are going to try our darnedest to send you photos, Tweets, Facebook posts and video streaming. A whole lot is going to depend on the GeoWoodstock folks having the communications set up as promised. So keep your fingers and toes crossed. If everything goes as planned we will have live Ustream showings of some of the media/podcast shows going on that day. Since Dave Dufour and Andy McCaskey from RVNN.tv will be there with me. We are hoping to be also streaming to our RVNN LIVE channel as well. I personally will be sending tweets which goes to my Facebook fans as well. Not to mention pix and information going to my Obsessed blog as well.

So I highly recommend you do the following:
  • Follow @HeadHardHat on Twitter
  • Like HeadHardHat and RVNN on Facebook
On Saturday whether you are at GeoWoodstock or not, keep an eye on the tweets and Facebook posts for all the up to date information going on. There is going to be a ton of behind the scenes stuff you will not see anywhere else!

If you have any questions or comments please let me know. Much more information becoming available all this week and during the events.

- HHH

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Friend me at Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/HeadHardHat/

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

1 comment:

Stinger503 said...

I'm gonna be there, hopefully I'll see you!