Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GeoSnippits - Logging GeoCoins and TBs Tutorial

The latest and greatest GeoSnippits episode is now out on You Tube.

I frequently get asked by newer Geocaching members how Geocoins and Travel bugs work. Where do you log them, who own's them after you find them and other interesting questions. I try to answer these questions in my GeoSnippits video.


You can see this video and all the rest of the GeoSnippits tutorials on my You Tube Channel. Go to You Tube and put headhardhat or GeoSnippits in the search or click below. Much more videos to come so check back often.




______________________________________________
Get The Latest From HeadHardHat's Blogs

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
and
HeadHardHat's Ingenious Cache Inventor

1 comment:

P.J. said...

Another good snippet with some handy info. Well done!

A 'lil HooHaa