Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy, Busy Busy....
















At first it didn't seem like it was going to be much more than a happy go lucky road trip to Michigan. I initially was going to be dropping my daughter and GeoSnippits film crew Miss Geoness off at her grandparents and then do some geocaching there and on the way home. Wrongo!

I am very pleased to say that I will be spending a week in the Great Lake State to be doing a host of things. For example I am planning to meet up with Barry Stutesman host of Michigan Magazine TV where they will be doing an interview with me about our upcoming geocaching project with the show. We may even be looking and hiding some geocaches while I am up there.

I will also be filming all around Michigan which will be turned into segments for the show and future GeoSnippits videos.

If my luck holds out I also will be hooking up with Darryl Wattenberg from the Cache-A-Maniacs podcast fame. Who knows what craziness that may ensue. Best case we both end up interviewing each other, worse case we go out for beer and pizza. Stay tuned.

All that and so much more. Will be keeping the blog posted as I go so keep checking in hokay?

Anyone else wanna join the party? Email me.

All for now... -HHH

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: