Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Todays Geocaching Festivities

Well now that it is official and I am making GeoSnippits video segments for Michigan Magazine it was time to hit the road. That is exactly what I did and have been stomping around Michigan all week. I wish that I had more time to do solid geocaching as I go but in truth by the time I add a few finds between video stops we have to move on to the next.

Today for example we travelled to the east coast of Michigan and visited my home town of New Baltimore and then moved north to Algonac. It was cool to see the old homestead and then watch the freighters going up and down the St. Clair River. Now we have just enough time for some dinner and get back to our home base. Then up early tomorrow to do some urban geocaching around the Detroit area. Should be adventurous to say the least.

Stay tuned and I promise to have more photograps of our finds and tricky geocache hides.

So much coming down the pipe and I am so geeked to do it. Thanks for being right there with me.

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: