Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Saturday, September 19, 2009

GeoSnippits How To Make Your Own PVC Water Main Geocache

You can get all the details about this amazing and evil geocache by going to my Ingenious Cache Inventor blog here:

But we just had to show you this cool video straight out. Enjoy.




If the viewer does not show above you can click the link here:



GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

2 comments:

Jeremy Tally said...

How easy is it to get the cache container back into the ball joint area?

Unknown said...

That has been THE topic so far for this particular geocache. I love it because it shows how much geocachers care and want to make quality geocaches.

In my prototype I was actually using a 35mm container to be the actual cache and I attempted to use a plastic stopper on one side to keep the cache from going completely through. The problem was it never sat in just right and then was crushed by the valve. My solution was to go with a smaller and metal pill container that would not crush. I have read several comments already with people coming up with their own solutions.. I just love providing the basic idea and let people go crazy...

I never really had a problem getting the pill container to go into the center but I am sure it will drive some people nutz which I guess makes it just that much more evil.