Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Saturday, September 12, 2009

HeadHardHat's Geocaching 12of12 For September, 2009

In case you are not familiar with the term 12 of 12, it is a photographic presentation of the photographer and in my case geocacher that every 12th of the month you take a zillion photos and widdle them down to your top 12 picks. It is kind of making a visual representation of yourself as a geocacher on a monthly basis. This was my first 12of12 and I had a blast.

This month's edition shows an attention to a CITO (Cache In and Trash OUT) event where about 20 of us went to two parks in Smithfield, NC and well, took out the trash.

Here is my 12 of 12 photos for September, I hope you enjoy them.




If the viewer does not show for some reason you can go here:

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: