Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GeoSnippits - Taking The Family Geocaching

Recently when I visited the Great Lake State of Michigan I had an opportunity to take my brothers Scott and David plus my nephews Zachary, Aaron and Noah geocaching. It was really a thrill because I do not get that many chances to have everybody together at one time let alone doing something as cool as geocaching.

We went to the Holly Recreation Area and ventured down one of the State Park's many nature trails. The trail itself was almost ten miles long and had around 60 caches sprinkled all away around. We ended doing about 4.5 miles of the trail and had an absolute blast with each and every find.

Please take a gander at our fun filled adventure and enjoy some helpful hints and wondrous expressions of my nephews. It's very much worth the watch.



If the embedded player does not show above please use this link to see the video:


GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: