Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GeoSnippits Geocaching Videos: Interview with Geocacher Ranger Fox

In case you haven't noticed or not I have been extremely frustrated for the past few months due to the fact that I was not able to edit new GeoSnippits Videos. Long story short and after a ton of troubleshooting I figured out a good work around and am now back in the saddle again continuing on our geocaching series of goodness.

To lead off I have chosen an interview I had late last year with one of the most elusive and highly ranked geocachers on the planet - Ranger Fox. In fact I am proud to say that I am the only person who has successfully interviewed Ranger Fox and now you get to meet up with him as well. My initial intent was to go over the Whereigo geocaches which is his specialty and in my opinion he is the leading authority on the subject. After spending an entire afternoon filming I realized that doing just an episode on Whereigo would not be enough. Ranger Fox is one of the leading ranked geocachers in the world and is an amazing personality in his own right. So I used some of the recordings we did to make this interview. This episode will also be aired on Michigan Magazine TV (RFDTV) so keep an eye out as well.

Without further delay, I give you an interview with geocacher Ranger Fox.



If this player is not accessable you can see the entire video by clicking the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAwbD418RUs


GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: