Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Introduction to the GeoSnippits Series

I received several really nice comments from people recently when I did my first You Tube video. It was more of a slide show really which gave some basic information about geocaching. From those comments were a couple of requests to make actual tutorial videos. "Sure, why not", I thought. So I am introducing a series of tutorials which I will feature on You Tube called HeadHardHat's GeoSnippits. They will be short three or four minute tutorials with focus on key points of interest that deal with geocaching.

My first geosnippit discusses bison tubes. I hope you enjoy this series and are able to pull out a few nuggets of information that you can use in your geocaching treks.

To find the tutorials just put headhardhat in the search field or go to
http://www.youtube.com/headhardhat

No comments: