Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Monday, September 22, 2008

Walking in the Woods of New Jersey

After spending a day in our Piscataway office I could not wait to go out and doing some caching. The only obstacle was the impending rain that decided to show up the same time I started out. But hey I was only going to be in New Jersey another day and then I was on my way to Boston. So I hoped for the best and took the rented cachemobile out for a little spin.

Geofortune smiled on me and I was able to find five nice hides before it became too dark to see. During that short amount of time I walked in two different parks, a hotel court yard, a parking lot and a baseball field. Added a couple more smileys to my belt and had a nice time in the fall like weather. What more can you ask for? Now on to Boston, Mass.