Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, December 4, 2008

HooHaa TB Race Cartoon - Week Seven - Just A Nut is Missing!

The HooHaa Travel Bug Racers received shocking news this week.

Just A Nut, a late bloomer in this race has officially gone missing. You can read all about it in this post here. In this week's cartoon Gunny's TB Electric Bug meets up with an old friend. The setting takes place in an ammo box somewhere in Japan.

You can visit all the weekly HooHaa Travel Bug Race Cartoons created by HeadHardHat found at the bottom right of his blog: GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?

3 comments:

tonka_boy said...

Ha ha! I don't who you are. That's funny stuff right there.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, if you ever need a moonlighting job, I think you need to start up a geocaching comic strip!! Your HooHaa Race comics have been hysterical!

P.J. said...

Well, I can see why it was stolen. I mean, seriously, it was a nut. Who the heck couldn't get one of these elsewhere?

I just will never get why people steal these things.

A 'lil HooHaa