Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Friday, December 26, 2008

HooHaa TB Race - The Little Cap That Could

Gunny's Electric Bug only had a smidgen over two miles to show it's efforts in the HooHaa TB Race. HeadHardHat had shown it as a host of different types of "caps" in many of the HooHaa Cartoons shown weekly and Gunny has taken it all in stride. (The photo above shows EB as a Stayples Easy Button)

Now Gunny has his moment to do some serious "Nanner-Nanner" to the rest of the Travel Bug Racers with it's latest move from Japan to TwentyNine Pines, California. This gives Electric Bug a grand total of 6517.7 miles and first place of the HooHaa race.


Congrats to Gunny and his missile based Electric Bug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm really glad mine got to Hawaii. All I need is one vacationer to pick it up and bring it home and I will have a good chance of catching up to Gunny.

Just John said...

I think tripcyclone may have a huge advantage over my little bug. He's much more likely to get some tourist action.

Anonymous said...

I'll get you, my pretties!!!