Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Blog Is A Winner In The 2010 Golden Retrevo Awards

There I was drinking my coffee and checking out my blog stats when I noticed a link that caught my eye. It showed that a user came from the golden-retrevo-awards-winners page.

Hmmm, wondered what that was so I decided to check it out. Much to my delight and surprise was this very cool looking web page from Retrevo that had several different categories and one of them had my blog name. Apparently GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right? has won in the category of GPS Units. Below is a snippet from the web site.

Welcome to the first annual Golden Retrevo Awards; honoring the best and brightest independent gadget blogs on the web. This year's winners were selected by Retrevo's panel of judges and also chosen by votes from the general public.

If you would like to see the other winners as well please follow the link below. I would like to thank Retrevo for this fine award and everyone who voted for us. We will be beaming for months to come.



GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at @headhardhat

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: