Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD - Give Me Clever People and I'll Give You Geocachers
















When it comes to geocaching it doesn't take much to make me smile. In this lunchtime case it was the geocache container that I thought was really cool.

Now granted the hide itself is a whole lot more clever than what is shown above but you can clearly see how a geocache can blend into an area when done right. If you can see it in the photograph it looks like the top of a glass bottle and essentially that is what it is though this one was modified a smidge and cammied.

I have lost count how many times I have been tricked by a good hide and I love them all. Yeah, I might get frustrated at the time, 2nd time, 3rd... but when I finally do find it the satisfaction rating is off the scale and I end up thinking about it the rest of the day. So go out and venture ingenious geocache inventor, we love so what you do.

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at @headhardhat

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

1 comment:

JGHarris said...

How very clever!!From a distance I would not give that a second thought.
Jon/Parboy