Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD - What a Cluster


Geocaching cluster that is. You see when you have an area that is saturated with geocaching finds it is commonly known as a cluster. That would be a play on words... Mmmm hmmm. Oh look at the cute bunny travel bug...

Anyways, I have cleared out all the easy lunchtime geocaches around my workplace so I have moved my searching to an area about four miles west of me. The area is accessible via the freeway so commute time is minimal. It should take me a couple of months to clear this area out as well.

Today's find was a really sweet ammo box in a slightly wooded area. The sun was shining, the birds singing and the warmth of the sun on your face.. What more do you want? Okay lots of geocaching finds but that is a given.

Time for a quick ride via the drive-thru and on to the rest of the work day.. Tally Ho!

-HHH


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: