Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, April 1, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD: I'm Not Going Back To Work

I'm sorry the moment I stepped outside of my office I knew. That deep blue sky, the 83 degree spring time warmth hitting my face. Nope, not going back to work today.

Oh and the lunchtime geocache of the day was a bison tube in a tree stump.

Now back to that primal involuntary need to break into song. I swear I have that picture in my mind of Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music and I'm that close to tearing down the drapes.

Grill, I need to grill brats with that dark mustard and a really cold libation. Then I absolutely have to...

We interrupt this posting due to HeadHardHat coming down with severe spring fever. We will now bring you "As The Geocache Turns" already in progress....


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

H5 said...

Good one! Funny read! Thanks for the LOL!