Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD-Remember Your Thing-a-ma-bobs

I was lucky today. A quick 1.5/1.5 micro park and grab off of a ball field parking lot. Easy one right? BuZzer! Nope.

As I drove up to the spot I knew exactly where the geocache was. I tried for several minutes and even thought I could feel the nano I couldn't get it out of it's hidey hole.

Lucky for me my cache mobile was only six feet away - this time. If I had to walk a goodly distance and then have this happen (and it has in the past) the experience would not have been so pleasant. Once I grabbed my handy dandy tweezers it was out in a flash. Come to think of it I used them to get the log out of the nano cap as well..

So do yourself a favor. Always take your pack full of geocaching goodness no matter how easy you think the geocaching hunt will be. Cuz you never know what you are going to run into when you go geocaching.

Check out our GeoSnippits Video: What's in Your Geocaching Pack?

http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/2010/01/geosnippits-whats-in-your-geocaching.html



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: