Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Friday, April 23, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD - Working Out For This Geocache

This was a really cool and unexpected pleasure of a geocache. Originally I expected some old path to follow for today's Lunchtime Geocache of the Day. Instead I find this really cute park out in the middle of an industry conglomerate which is geared for not only walking but exercise as well.

The idea is simple. During your walk in this rather dense woods are stations where you stop and do some form of exercise. Be it jumping jacks, sit-ups or a walk along a three inch high balance beam there were over twenty different things to do. When completed you had yourself a very scenic yet worth while work out.

Now you just know what would happen here.

If I tried this I would have to be wearing a good pair of suspenders. C'mon I haven't seen my toes in three years and if I attempted to grab the upper bars with both hands my pants would be hanging below my ankles quicker than that time I sat on that fire ant hill. Was going to say something else but this IS a family based blog - Just fill in your own description if you must.

Anyways the park is gorgeous and I came up with about a dozen different ways that would have killed me if I tried to go end to end but this was a lunchtime geocaching find so I was short on time. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. The find itself was a regular Tupperware container wedged at the base of a tree - very nice.

This is just another example of finding places while geocaching you would never of otherwise known about and I'm very glad I found this.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: