Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Geocaching Podcast - Episode #202: Cacher Coffee


Wow what a great Geocaching Podcast tonight. It was our May Cacher Coffee where essentially it's an open forum where anybody can talk about anything geocaching related. Normally it has a really laid back meet and greet kind of feel to it. Except... Darrylw4 wasn't going to be here tonight. Apparently he had become ill and just couldn't make it. Which meant for the first official time it was going to be just XpunkX and myself.. No pressure.

Actually we had a ton to talk about tonight and I won't give all the details (cuz we want you to listen to the podcast) but here are some of the highlights:

XpunkX and I discussed our geocaching of the week. X had yet another rainy week. Apparently one of our listeners who is from the Ohio/Kentucky boarder stated they have already had over 13 inches of rain so far. Amazing. So I guess I can't raz XpunkX too much for that. My account for the week talked about some of my Geocache of the Day encounters with a geocache OP and an interesting Hide in Plain Sight cache.

The bulk of the show was discussion about the brand new updates to Geocaching.com's website. Things we liked, disliked and a good discussion about the Groundspeak-sponsored geocaches and what did that possibly mean?

There were a bunch of other good bits of information through out the show but the story that a fellow geocacher brought up about a family made travel bug really hit home, especially for me. It is an amazing story that you just must hear so be sure and listen to Episode #202 coming out in the next day or so..

Darrylw4 get well soon and we missed you not being here!

-HHH



GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Friend me at Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/HeadHardHat/

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: