Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Awesome Spun Cast Geocoin

If you are a regular reader of my blog you know how much I love geocoins. Getting one each month is just like having Christmas morning to me. When I know the time is near I restlessly wander to the mailbox the second I get home from work and this year, well Santa really delivered for December. Yeah I know it's now mid January but the coin was delayed until now and it was well worth the wait.

I have been a member of the GeoCoinClub for over almost a year now and the December 2008 coin was supposed to be a real first of a kind collectors piece. They were not kidding.

It is 9mm in thickness and made of pewter and red enamel. The 3D sides are edged in such a way to look like three circular saw blades stacked on each other. It feels awesome when you hold it and really is something to see.

Look below:

Here is a shot of the back:


2 comments:

Just John said...

It looks dangerous...I like it.

P.J. said...

A friend of mine is in that club and he gets like three a month. I think I'm buying one of these off him this month. They look pretty wild.

Three of us also joined the geoswag coin club. Can't wait to get that first one. AND, I also signed up for the pathtag a month club. Haha.

A \'lil HooHaa