Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HooHaa TB Racer Just A Nut Venturing "Across The Pond"

I really, really, really hope this is a good thing. I received an email from geocaching.com about my HooHaa TB Racer: Just A Nut and that it has just been picked up from it's frigid hidey hole somewhere in Maryland. At first I was greatly relieved because this particular cache was located next to Calvert Cliffs State Park, near Bertha, Maryland. The cache does not get visited all that much and when it was recently dropped off the last cacher before the last was from sometime in October.

"Great", I thought. It would most likely sit in it's frozen slumbers till spring. Now with the news that it was on the move again I was very pleased. Except for one little detail. The cacher that found it started.... today. Now it may be in very capable hands and I have nothing to worry about. The cacher's profile gives no information except that he or she really likes geocaching.


The log states "Wow..what a fun game...this will be taken across the pond...think I'll help this wee tike get a few miles...". So I am assuming they are not talking the Chesapeake Bay and actually in fact Europe. We shall see. The new geocacher used the word "wee" so maybe Scotland? Either way I know that "Nut" shall have a grand adventure and if it is indeed going overseas that it enjoys the trip.

1 comment:

P.J. said...

Well, if it's a newbie... you sure they didn't mean they wanted to "drop it" in a pond? :)

A 'lil HooHaa