Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Monday, March 15, 2010

And I Thought We Had A Snake Problem Geocaching...

I was reading one of the comments to a recent post HHH's Lunchtime GotD - No It's Under THAT Rock that I had written in regards to looking for geocaches and the possibility of getting bitten by a snake here in NC. I thought my point was fairly visual until I read this comment from "Andy".

I attempted a cache in the middle Zambia Africa and had to go through tall grass (taller than me) for 170m in deep snake country. When I got to GZ it turned out to be a few piles of rocks with many holes. I had a poking stick in one hand and a machete in the other.

I abandoned my quest when I found the skull of a python that was about a foot long - whatever killed that I was not interested in meeting!!

I will never look at a snake here the same way... Thanks Andy for using better judgement and not continuing for that smiley...

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at @headhardhat

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: