Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Fever Lunchtime GotD

No that's not the name of the geocache but rather my state of mind today. The normal North Carolinian weather has returned and it is 72 and sunny out.

This cammie taped Lock N Lock container was a tad harder to find due to the density of pine trees but even with the bouncing arrow I was able to make the find.

So now I have a few minutes to soak up some sun before heading back in. Hmmm, I wonder if it is too late to play hookie?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

DaveBrews said...

That has got to be the nicest camoed L&L I've seen. Nice snowy forest shot. I enjoy your Lunchtime caches. Keep 'em coming. DB

team spongebob said...

boy i wish i could go get my caching fix on a lunch break... wait, what are those?? lol love reading the stories!