Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD : Geocache Coords Equal No Way

Ever reach ground zero for a geocache and just go, "umm, no". That is what happened to today's first attempt at a lunchtime geocache of the day. Ground zero was literally in the center of a walking path with a few trees sprinkled around. So I did what I always do in situations like this and search anyway. It must have been amusing to anyone watching this large man play ring around the rose, err, treesie. I gave it a pretty good go, looking that is, with no luck at all. Actually not even some close possibilities. Eventually I covered the 60' radius and just said enough was enough. There was another similar hide another .12 down the road so I was hoping I would have better success.


I did and here it is.

This was another part of that jewelry series I have been working on and I think I am about half way through. More beads for me.

The one cool thing that did come out of this was a very scenic spot near this geocache. I can't do anything with it because this geocache is right here but would it not be fun to go exploring...




Here?

Ah well, took some extra time for today's smiley so it's off to the drive thru.








Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: