Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Monday, March 1, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD: FTF-No DNF-Yes - Wall Hunt

Well no joy in Mudville today. I knew I was in trouble when I noticed no one bagged this FTF geocache. There are oodles of FTF hounds in the area and an FTF just does not sit for more than a few minutes in these parts.


Then as I walked to ground zero I realized my suspicions were justified. For before me was a wall sometimes up to 80 feet high and about .20 of a mile long. The chosen spot for ground zero was actually curved where the wall took a 90ish degree turn. This meant that the ground zero coords were within 60' for a very long stretch of said wall.

I tried my darnedest to find it but many of the brick joints have tons of small stones on them so if it is a nano the finder is going to have quite the challenge to figure this one out.

I just plain ran out of time for this micro in a wall hunt and will give it another go in the future.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

D. Gudger said...

so curves in a wall throw the coords? No wonder I have trouble with those kinds too. Hope you find it!

The Magician said...

clue: on the wall...right thanks!

Erika Jean said...

Maybe spiderman placed it and it's on the top of the wall... what is the terrain?