Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HHH's Lunchtime GotD: Southern Springtime Geocaching

The springtime weather is about a month late this year. Even though it has been a slow start it is making up for lost time. Just about every tree, bush or plant that should be flowering is and what a show they are putting on.

The Lunchtime Geocache of the Day for today is the next to the last of the Jewelry series I have been working on. Hopefully tomorrow I will have found all the components and collected a bead from each. I think I will end up making the bracelet like bangle and then putting it as a top piece for my path tag walking stick that I am currently making. Will show photos when completed. Oh and the path tag walking stick is a future article coming soon to a blog near you... Namely this one ;)

-HHH

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: