Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Behind The Scenes: Geocaching Podcast - Episode 200: Geocoinfest US 2011

Wow, Episode 200 of the Geocaching Podcast.... Man it seems like only weeks ago when I started on the GCPodcast and I can still remember... oh wait.. it was only a few weeks for me but XpunkX and Darrylw4 have been doing this for many years now and you can tell the experience between them as they talk. Also on the show was some really nice congratulations for the 200 show mark including from Sonny and Sandy of Podcacher Podcast.  Thanks guys. So I am going to take this time to also congratulate the rest of the gang for their milestone and look forward to being a part of this amazing podcast for a very long time.

So what happened at the live recording? We record the Geocaching Podcast LIVE each and every week at 9:30PM EST and if you are not already part of the peanut gallery of fans that show up you should be. That way you can experience all the fun we do right as it happens. Like the weekly Talkshoe issues where somebody can't get in and the rest of us make fun until they do OR no matter how many shows XpunkX has done the main commentary something gets slurred or misspoken. Then there is all the umms and ahhhs I do when I try to get a point across. It's all part of being in a live production and quite frankly we wouldn't have it any other way. All the more fun for you to listen too.

Our banter section was great and I was very proud to be able to announce my NEW weekly 30 minute Internet program Geocaching World which we will be doing our first taping today 4/21/2011 and invited everyone to meet up with the production crew via chat room and can actually ask me geocaching questions as we are taping. If you would like to participate you can meet up with us at 6:30PM EST by clicking this link: http://www.rvnewsnet.com/live. Hope to see you there.

This episode we had Scott, who was one of the coordinators for the Geocoinfest. Scott was kind enough to give us all the information he had on the subject and I hope it entices everyone to try and make it down to South Carolina to attend this amazing geocoin event. You can get all of their information about the event at their website - here: http://www.geocoinfestus2011.com/

I know I am really looking forward to it because it is only a few miles south of Charlotte, NC which means it is only a couple of hours drive for me - W00t!

Lots more for you to listen to when the actual Geocaching Podcast comes out today or tomorrow. Be sure to check it out!

GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Friend me at Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/HeadHardHat/

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: