Put Your Geocaching Search Here

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Behind the Scenes: This Week on theGeocaching Podcast - #198 - April Cacher Coffee

Well folks it happens. Last night when Darrylw4, XpunkX and I were preparing for the evenings recording of the Geocaching Podcast there appeared to be some audio difficulties. Me being the smart mouth that I am of course remarked that for once everyone else was having problems and I was not. This of course jinxed the whole night because about three minutes into the program I started sounding like a Battlestar Gallactica Cylon on crack.

Needless to say I had to relinquish my mike to Darrylw4 and XpunkX for the remainder of the evening. Sigh.

The show itself was done very well and was the April Cacher Coffee so a wide range of topics were discussed. If you didn't get a chance to be on Talkshoe last night the actual podcast will be sent out in the next day of so for your listening pleasure. Try to hold back your disappointment. It will be fine. Honest... sigh.

PLEASE be sure to stop by next week (Wednesday, April 13th - 9:30pm EST) for a real opportunity to see HeadHardHat, yours truly, fumble his way through the podcast. It will be interesting because there is a real possibility that Darrylw4 won't be there and so it will be just XpunkX and me. Good times will be had by all. Just remember to show up with plenty of silly string.

Hear you then!



GeoCache: I'm NOT Obsessed... Right?
http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
Twitter me at
@headhardhat

Friend me at Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/HeadHardHat/

Please don't forget to visit our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Videos Website at
http://www.geosnippits.com

No comments: